"All meaningful change starts in the imagination and works its way out. Therefore, dream often ... and dream big."
ADVANCE YOUR SUCCESS
A thoughtful and integrated approach to advance your success begins now.
Contact us to begin the conversation.
Developing the Leader Within (L2L-UAC-650)
In today’s increasingly complex organizations, leaders must create environments in which progress is occurring, and the must inspire others to contribute at their highest levels. Leaders not only serve as change agents who guide, transform, and bring out the best in others to achieve extraordinary results, but they also understand the value of self-reflection and the importance of challenging one’s own assumptions. Leaders may be found at all levels of an organization, and leadership can be developed by mastering a set of practices that enhance leadership skill and competency.
Experience & Impact
This course is designed with the skill and competency development of leaders in mind, helping participants to develop their leadership potential through the cultivation of leadership proficiencies in key areas that leverage pre-existing strengths, as skills and expertise.
Participants will learn to distinguish between leadership and management, understand the distinctions between visionary leadership and personal leadership mastery, discuss the importance of trust and credibility to leadership, and learn about what's involved in leading high performance teams and how best to leverage communication/listening skills to effectively inspire and influence others. In this course, participants will develop the skills need to:
- Distinguish between leadership and management
- Understand the distinctions between visionary leadership and personal leadership mastery
- Discuss the importance of trust and credibility to leadership
- Understand, comprehensively, The Universal Model of Leadership
- Build and lead High Performance Teams
- Improve Leadership / Team Effectiveness
- Demonstrate and engage in Active Listening
- Leverage their communication style to effectively inspire and influence others
- Mid to senior level managers and leaders, including those emerging from a technical / supervisory leadership role
- Mid to senior level managers and leaders who in need of developing effective leadership skills
Schedule / Investment
|November 21 - December 4, 2017||10 Hours||Edmonton, AB||$1,495 plus GST|
This course runs over a minimum of two sessions (10 training hours) excluding time for meals and breaks, and is limited to 6-10 participants per session.