"All meaningful change starts in the imagination and works its way out. Therefore, dream often ... and dream big."
ADVANCE YOUR SUCCESS
A thoughtful and integrated approach to advance your success begins now.
Contact us to begin the conversation.
Creating High-Performing Teams (L2L-CHPT-700)
Teams drive organizational progress, yet forming and leading high-performance teams is one of the most complex challenges facing any leader. Creating High-Performing Teams is a unique leadership training experience that combines the best insights from research and real client situations, tested in the context of hands-on, experiential learning.
Through cross-functional team building and an enhanced ability to lead high-performing teams, this course places leaders in settings and contexts that will change the way they experience leadership.
The dynamics of teamwork are too complex to be understood in the classroom alone. This course provides a distinctive combination of classroom and workplace training, along with experiential exercises.
Experience & Impact
Leveraging field-based discoveries and the latest in strategic insights, our instructors will provide participants with the strategic frameworks and tools to build and lead teams that leverage individual strengths to achieve outstanding results. As objectives and expected outcomes for this course, participants will :
- Gain hands-on experience in building, participating on, and leading teams in context
- Understand more consciously the High Performance Team model, and sustain team success
- Understand how team leadership resides in action rather than position, and team dynamics
- Manage strong individual players within a team and draw out the best from everyone
- Cultivate an understanding that the team is more than a sum of its parts
- Build a peer network of fellow leaders for sharing challenges, insights, and perspectives
- Discover the necessary components to develop developing a Team Charter
- Align individuals around Goals, Roles, Relationships, Procedures, and Leadership (GRIPL)
- Mid to senior level managers and leaders, including those emerging from a technical / supervisory leadership role
- Mid to senior level managers and leaders who in need of developing effective leadership skills
Schedule / Investment
|January 12 - 22, 2018||10 Hours||Edmonton, AB||$1,495 plus GST|
This course runs over a minimum of two sessions (10 training hours) excluding time for meals and breaks, and is limited to 6-10 participants per session.