- Do you want to expand your career but don't have a compass yet?
- Are you trying to achieve better work-life balance while advancing in your career?
- What are the blinders and barriers that prevent you from moving ahead?
- Do you need to develop or deepen existing skills, to move conversations forward?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Enhanced awareness of self and others
- Reduced stress
- A healthy balance between work and other important aspects of your life
- Advance your career aspirations and success
- Clarity toward your goals and the actions you will take to achieve more, productively
- Manage relationships better
The more questions you can answer yes to, the more likely you’re a good candidate for executive coaching. Ask yourself, Yes or No:
- Do I typically follow through on commitments and assignments?
- Am I open to new ways of thinking and behaving?
- Can I be patient while awaiting the results of my coaching?
- Can I be honest with myself about my strengths and weaknesses?
- Am I open to feedback, even when it’s mixed or negative?
- Do I have time—and will I make time—for coaching?
- Do I have a strong desire to improve, now?
- Do I have some idea of my coaching goals?
Adapted from Coached to Lead: How to Achieve Extraordinary Results with an Executive Coach, by Susan Battley (Jossey-Bass, 2006)
What is Coaching?
We appreciate your interest in the services we offer. If you still want more information about coaching, please visit our FAQ section to read What is Coaching?
Let's Get Started
A well-designed, and tailored approach to advance your success begins now. If you are ready, simply Contact us to schedule your consultation.